Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1 week old already?!

Happy 1 week Birthday Miss Sadie!
Wow! I can't believe it's been a whole week. What a whirlwind of new adventures, emotions, and adjustments. Last night was by far our roughest night. Sadie had horrible hiccups and then gas issues. The poor thing couldn't sleep more then maybe an hour at a time. I tried really hard to just deal with it instead of waking Clint up to take a shift because today was his first day back at work and I wanted him to be well rested. Once he saw me this morning he insisted I wake him up tonight to let him do one of the mid night feedings so he could sleep. In the end Sadie and I both pulled through and took a nice nap this morning after the hiccups left. I am still so in awe of our perfect little lady. I could not have asked for anything more. She is happy, healthy and here in our arms to love!

No comments: