Monday, July 7, 2008

So Close!

As of today I will be graduating in 5 weeks and 4 days! School sometimes seems to have gone so fast but when I look back on where I was then and where I am now I realize that is not the case. Clint and I were talking the other day about how this is not really how we thought our lives would be 3 years ago. At that time we had both just started back at FMH. I decided to go back to school that fall and started in January of 2006. Clint and I had talked at work through email or when we were in our cube together but didn't hang out outside of work until February of 2006. We "officially" started dating on St Patricks Day that year, engaged in August of 2007 and married in December of 2007. We made it through 6 months of being married with out hurting each other so we are pretty confident in ourselves! Looking back I never thought I would be married to Clint (or anyone else for that matter) or have my own home. I'm not complaining, I love my life and my husband... I wouldn't change a thing, I just think it's funny that sometimes life takes it own route and we just go along for the ride...

No comments: