Sunday, July 20, 2008

Long Weekend

We had a garage sale at the inlaws this weekend. It went fairly well and we got rid of lots of stuff!!! Thank goodness, our house is too tiny sometimes. We took 5 tubs of stuff over and came back with one I think. I didn't sell my snowboard but will try Play it Again and see if they would like it. So after a long week of preparing for the sale and working on the house and the usual daily tasks, Clint and I stayed in last night and had a movie night! It was so nice to just sit at home together and hang out. Today we cleaned the house (together!) and then went to the new Batman movie with a friend. We met a little early so I could get my hair cut... BIG difference! The movie was long but very good. So it seems as though the weekend is winding down and we will be off to work and school again in the morning. Ho hum...

I have been sitting here searching for jobs online and let me tell you, there are so few jobs for nurses in Des Moines right now. It's horrible! I thought this was a high demand area... it doesn't feel like it. Pray, pray, pray I find something that won't make me go crazy soon, only 26 days left to graduation!

No comments: