Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yippie

So I took my last test at Mercy College today (and passed)! I don't graduate for another 5 weeks but really, I'm done! I have a 5 week preceptor to do and I'm off to get my RN! It is a wonderful feeling. After working toward this degree for 2 1/2 years I am ready to have a life again... maybe I want to go boating, camping, heck out to dinner... now I can! sure I still have the biggest test left but to know that will be it is a HUGE relief. I can't wait to spend an entire night with my husband with out thinking how much I should be studying.

On another note... Clint's bday was kinda fun. I got him a turntable for his record collection he hasn't listened to in years. He has been wanting one for what seems like ever but has used the money on other things that we NEED instead. It was his bday though and he works so hard to take care of us that I really wanted him to have something that he wanted, just for him. So we made dinner (spicy shrimp pasta, crab cakes, and bacon wrapped sirloin steak) and sat at the table, instead of in front of the tv, and enjoyed some music and conversation. It was wonderful! I absolutely love spending time like that with him, he's so dreamy!

No comments: