Wednesday, August 6, 2008

single digits!

Wahoo! We are down to the single digits folks! Only 9 days until graduation... so close and it feels like it should still be so far away. I am looking forward to being done with my associates degree and getting a full time job again. I know that sounds strange but I am looking forward to working! Please some one hire me!!!! I am also looking forward to this so my hubby and I can go to Mexico and just spend time together. I know we sleep in the same bed every night and eat dinner together most nights but I miss him if that makes any sense. I have been in school our whole relationship so this will be interesting for us. School has been more and more stressful and time consuming as it has continued so it will be nice to just spend time with Clint.

No comments: