Saturday, August 16, 2008

Graduation has arrived!


Yesterday I graduated from nursing school. It has been a long stressful journey but I have also learned so much, not only about nursing but also about myself and life in general. Mercy College holds a pinning ceremony for nursing graduates the morning of graduation. I had the honor of speaking at the ceremony and handing out pins to my fellow classmates. It was a very emotional day. A day of excitement that I am begining a new phase but also a day of sadness as I leave school behind and move on once again to the real world. The whole day I couldn't believe I was graduating. I am so thankful the day finally came; however, I am a little nervous that it has arrived. I am beginning a whole new adventure that I am sure will be full of new exciting times, sad times and stressful times. I am ready. I am going to take this opportunity by the reigns and enjoy every moment of my new career. But first I am off to Mexico for a little R&R with my hubby!!!!

No comments: