Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's a Sadie!

We had our ultrasound last Friday and found out we are expecting a girl! Clint of course knew this all along as he says but I was thankful for the confirmation. She was very cooperative this time and we even were able to capture the moment on DVD! We can't wait for our little lady to get hear. We are getting pretty darn excited! Now to get the girl some clothes, maybe some diapers, probably should finish her room. Sigh, so much to do.

Also, as of right now I will not have to have a c-section!!! I was really nervous I may have to since my placenta was pretty much right next to the cervix but thankfully it moved! I know, kind of gross but thank goodness it creeped it's way up. That would just mean more time recovering and a more painful recovery. I would rather just enjoy my time with my little girl!

Mom had her knee surgeries the last couple weeks. She got both knees done (on different days) but seems to be doing pretty well. I haven't been able to see her yet but will be home this weekend to see how it's really going! Everyone says she has been a real trooper and is doing great though! I'm sure it is a very painful surgery, especially to do twice! Thinking of you mom, hope you just keep getting better and stronger!

No comments: