Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update



We got a house!!!

We will be living in Oak Grove. MO as of mid October. I am still looking for a job but at least we have a place to live so Clint can be down there. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom California split with an unfinished walkout basement. Way bigger then our last home but room for us to grow. The yard is large so even the dogs will have a place to call theirs!


We sold our house here!!!
After being on the market for 9 days be got our first offer. We accepted the final offer the next day and close the end of October. It is very hard for me to see it go. I have a connection with that house, regardless of how corney it may sound. It was our first home together and we both spent a lot of time and effort trying to make it our own. Now we know what the next one will be like, but no house will ever have the soft spot in my heart that this one does.
It's all becoming more and more real. A true bittersweet moment in my life. I am so excited to turn the page and start something new. Being in a place without family and friends to rely on is going to be tough at first but I think it will be good for our relationship and will make us rely on each other more. I am sure we will be back here to see family and friends quite often but don't forget we like visitors to!


No comments: