Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BORED!!!!

I am bored out of my mind! I actually wish I was working and I never do that. With Clint away and the house clean I don't really know what to do. I can only surf the internet and watch crappy tv for so long. I've worked out once today and suppose I will again before I go to bed. I don't really like being outside during the day because our neighbors either creep me out or want to talk forever. I need a hobby like no ones business but nothing seems to be jumping out at me. I have most stuff ready for the garage sale... which is in October! Tomorrow will be laundry day even though I really don't need to do it. I plan on changing all the bedding in the house so I have more to do. I've worked out, I don't want to bake, cause let's face it that just leads to junk food. I don't really enjoy shopping and really should be putting that money in savings rather then wasting it. Why is it some weeks I have to work 70+ hours and others (this week) I am not even scheduled for 20+. Dang work schedules that run Wednesday to Tuesday!

No comments: