Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

Phew, we have made it through another Christmas year! This year was especially busy. In addition to our usual activities we also went to WI for the Hill Family Christmas and Grace's baby shower and I worked Christmas day. We have the most wonderful family. Everyone was very willing to work with my unfortunate Christmas day scheduling so I was able to make it to all of the Christmas events for 2008!

Aunt Brenda and the kids reading The Night Before Christmas and having a gift exchange at the Hill Family Christmas.

HoHoHo!

Andrew (Clint's cousin, Matt's son)

Wisconsin was a great time, once we got there. We left around 5pm on Friday and drove through horribly thick fog all the way. I should say Clint drove. He was great though and got us there safe and sound. I met a lot of his family I hadn't met before and got to experience my first Hill Christmas! We also had Grace's baby shower with the family while we were there. Aunt Kathie, Aunt Brenda, and Lisa did a wonderful job. Everything was so beautiful. It was the perfect celebration to welcome Grace in to the family.


Lisa, Aunt Kathie, Jen, Grace, and Aunt Brenda

How adorable... that's a little candy baby in the star box! Love it!

No comments: