Sunday, October 11, 2009

The time has come...

So yesterday Clint and I joined reality and realized we really are moving this week. Scary... yes, exciting... yes, overwhelming... definitely! We honestly have no where near what we need done to move this week but I suppose we will just have to make it all work. Thankfully we have family and friends that love us very much and are willing to help out with getting done what needs to be done. So tomorrow I will finish up what I can, Tuesday is closing and then an interview in Independence, Wednesday is packing, Thursday is loading and heading down to our new home, Friday we will unload and the rest of the weekend we will unpack and attempt to get settled. I head back here for Sunday to work so I hope we get a lot done over the weekend and fit in some rest to. I will miss you Iowa... there will never be another place that will feel quite as much like home.

No comments: